Mukul is Mayan for secret, and Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa is exactly that; a secret oasis of wellness, quiet and tranquility. Breathtaking beaches, five-star spa services, luscious jungle and opulent accommodation makes Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa the best place for you to escape the daily grind, and find true peace.
Your private estate experience & local culture
Unlike other retreats that leave you confined to your room and public spaces, Mukul endeavours to create the experience of having your own private estate. Private accommodations, luxury dining and endless beaches ensure your time at Mukul is as secluded as you wish.
Guests are also welcome to explore local sites, from fishing villages to the Spanish Colonial city of Granada. You can even 'ash board' down Cerro Negro Volcano or visit the distillery where the famous Flor de Caña rum is produced for true immersion in local culture. Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa will make your getaway as diverse, relaxing, or exciting as you need it to be.
Wildlife Meets Wellness: Hikes, sloths, birds & clarity
Incorporating nature, guests at Mukul can hike or ride mountain bikes with park rangers or alone throughout the 7 miles of nature trails that house monkeys, sloths, iguanas and tropical birds. Connecting with nature has boundless benefits for health and wellbeing, and Mukul has optimised your experience by offering both luxury and nature in a truly breathtaking setting.
Luxury meets privacy with Mukul Accommodation
Mukul's minimum 4 night stay won't seem long enough when you discover the captivating accommodation options with endless ocean views.
The ultimate sanctuary, Mukul's most prized private beach home is Casona Don Carlos. This oceanfront compound offers a spacious 20,000 square-feet of indoor and outdoor living areas, with a soaring 80-foot-high palapa ceiling. This private retreat offers four bedroom suites, a wrap-around stone terrace, and a huge private pool. Plenty of lawn space for daily yoga and oceanfront meditation, this beach compound is breathtakingly elegant in its tropical simplicity.
Large groups can also hire the neighbouring family Suite Doña Vivian, a private home offering another private pool, sauna, oversized terrace, private garden and direct beach access.
For a beachfront view, choose from one or two-bedroom villas with living areas and beachfront windows that reach up to 9 feet high.
For a limitless view of the horizon, the 621-square-foot Bohios tree houses are built from sustainable native teak and pine, and offer the ultimate shower with a view.
Choose your own secret spa sanctuary
At Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa, everyone's individual spa dreams are realised with 6 private sanctuaries depending on your mood:
• Secret Garden: Water is the theme in this shadowy, womb-like spa suite where guests float in a pool as a therapist administers a relaxing “Watsu” treatment that combines Shiatsu and stretching. Other treatments include moisturizing wraps and facials. Guests can relax on their own private “island.”
• Hammam: Moorish architecture and tiles create this homage to a traditional Turkish “sweat bath,” where the five-step detox and cleansing treatment includes steam, massage, exfoliation, soaping and relaxation.
• Rain Forest: Here guest immerse themselves in hydrotherapy that involves a salt water soaking pool, a Monsoon shower, a Vichy shower, scrubs, massage and moisturizing wraps.
• Crystal Temple: Quartz crystals and stones shimmer in the dim light of this high spa where guests indulge in healing crystal, light and aromatherapy treatments that include baths and massages.
• Healing Hut: East meets west in this mountain-view spa where guests can enjoy a fusion of the best-known traditional Asian and international healing rituals including Indian Ayurveda, Thai and barefoot Indonesian massages and Chinese reflexology.
• Ancient: Here guests enjoy treatments incorporating ancient indigenous healing practices, and medicinal herbs grown on property. Guests can spend the night in the ocean-view garden palapa.
Eco-friendly Golf Course
Blending the lush forest and rugged ocean bluffs into an 18-hold golf course was no easy feat for golf course architect David Mclay, but the result is impressive. Completely irrigated by grey-water ensuring Mukul's commitment to sustainability, don't let the Guacalito Golf Course's stunning ocean views distract you from your game!
How to get to Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa
There are direct flights into Managua’s international airport; flights are just 2 hours from Miami, and just over three hours from Houston and Atlanta. Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa is 1.5 hours from the popular colonial city of Granada.
Only 2 years old, now is the time to experience the captivating blend of wildlife and luxury at Mukul Beach, Golf and Spa.